Monday, January 7, 2008

My Newest ADDICTION!




I am addicted to GUITAR HERO. New Years Eve, Keith and Cammie invited us to their home for pizza and guitar hero. We went and now we are hooked. Gordon and I always said that we did not want video games in our home, but guitar hero is now my #1 birthday wish! In reality, we probably will not purchase the game. I'd rather have new running shoes so that I can keep my new year goals, which are...

1. Lose my "baby weight" by training for
2. the Half marathon in April, a full marathon in May and the Wasatch Back in June.
3. Be calm when driving. Keep the road rage under control..besides, the people who just dangerously cut in front of me must need to get to the hospital fast, or the person who turned the corner going 5-7 miles an hour off the main road must have a pot of soup in the back seat that they do not want to spill.
4. Pass my last class and get done with Weber State!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

4 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

You're too cute, Lana! I need to lose my baby weight too...errrggg..

Tam

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

We will have to have a competition. Morgan and I are getting pretty good on Guitar Hero...
You better keep practicing! :)

Can't wait til' this weekend! It will be a blast.

bestofthebishops said...

i hate baby weight! we are thinking about a treadmill or elliptical?! getting old and fat is not fun at all.
guitar hero is AWESOME!! you guys need to invite yourselves over to brandon and tanills to play "rockband". you would love it! there are drums, vocals and a guitar! thats what we did on new years eve. so fun!!

Grammy Carrie said...

How funny it that... we should have all rented a big building and rocked it out... We to met at Matt and Kelly's to rock it out.. with Matt on the drums, Kelly singing and Caroline and Kayla playing the guitar and Bass... it was a noisy night of fun.. and pizza.. Bart and I excaped for a little while to head on over to Jay and Marjorie's.. to play the Wii... and guess who won... lets just say it was not Bart, Jay or Marj... haha that's right.. I beat Tiger Woods... haha some of these active games are fun.. I like them... Maybe now that the kids are all gone we will get us one... haha Love you all.. Aunt Carrie