Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation



Well, I am officially graduated! It has been such a great week. We sure enjoyed having my family stay with us this past week and getting a chance to play. It meant a lot to me that they would come all the way from St.Louis to be with me at graduation. I appreciate all the support family and friends have given me. I want to thank all those who were able to attend the graduation and lunch. It was such a lovely and memorable day.(Mark, Raeann, Jon, Rachel, Morgan and the rest of my family, Dad, Mom, Ben and Britney and of course, Gordon and Alexander)

With family visiting, finishing finals, Gordon working and all the activities, we were all exhausted by Saturday afternoon. Here is a picture of my two men sleeping downstairs. They are so handsome!

8 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

WOW those boys ARE handsome!!! Hey girl...CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are so amazing! We love you!!!

Rylie said...

Congratulations. What a great accomplishment!

Allisha said...

How sweet is that? Congratulations! What a cute family you have!

quacks said...

Quite the accomplishment to finish your degree and be a wife and mother. Congratulations!

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

If all your kids are as darling as Alexander, you better have 12. He can light up a whole room, can't he.
I am looking forward to riding out to Elko with you guys this weekend. It will be fun.

Johnsons said...

Hey Alana, congrats. I got your card at Christmas and I tried to get a hold of you by your email. My email is joe_keri043@hotmail.com,

Keri Johnson(Hamner)
tthejohnsons.blogspot.com

Britney Ocampo said...

Hey Alana! I'm happy that the stress of school is finally done for you! I just one more month and then there's a break! Yeah!

Jessie said...

congrats!
br,
carmudi.co,id