Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazy weekend

I previously wrote that I would have our family blog updated by this weekend, but that is not going to happen. Alexander and I were driving up to Rexburg Idaho to visit my sister when our car had "issues." Britney ended up having to drive down to Idaho Falls and pick us up. Our visit was suppose to be from Friday evening until Saturday night since I was going to sing at church the next day.

Well, we are still in Rexburg and will be here until Tuesday when they can get my car fixed! I don't mind, just as long as I can get back down by Wednesday for our anniversary. I have planned a fun, yet relaxing, two day get away for Gordon and me. We are going back to the same place and the same room that we stayed in for our honeymoon!

So, it will be awhile until I can update the blog with pictures and other updates.

But I will let you all know that we are expecting another little boy in December!! We are so excited!!

5 comments:

Rylie said...

CONGRATS!!! How very exciting! I hope that everything goes well with your car and that you make it for your fun planned anniversary.

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Oh no! Car problems are the worst on long trips. I hope everything works out okay.
Have a wonderful anniversary- that sounds so fun! :)

Jackie Greenwood said...

This is so exciting that I found your blog. I am so sorry about your car, but I hope you have a great anniversary! Love and sunshine.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

I am so excited you are having another little boy. Alexander turned out so cute, I can't wait to see how this little guy is going to look! I hope you are feeling well

Natalie said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog. I'm going to link you from our blog, if that's ok. Hope the car troubles get fixed quick. Let us know if we can do anything to help! Happy anniversary!