Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quarantined

We are a bunch of sick people at the moment. It started with Alexander first showing signs and now we all have a cold. Little William has RSV. He was pale and turning purple last night. We are on 24/7 watch with him and have him on the nebulizer (breathing med treatment) every 4 hours. Scary, but he seems a little better today...he has more color in his cheeks and eating well. I was pleasantly surprised at his weight check yesterday... he is a whopping 12.2 pounds at 7 weeks!

I am so grateful for such a loving supportive husband. He stayed home from work today to help with the kids and let me get more than 3 hours of sleep last night which is more than I have been getting these past several days.







5 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

ooh!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! I'm right here for ya! Kiss those sweet boys for me!

Aim said...

Cute cute pictures. Hang in there with the RSV, Christian went through that too, its no fun!

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

That sounds terrible! Thank goodness Gordon was able to stay home with you!

I hope little William is feeling better soon. :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling! Sorry that you are all sick! That's no fun!

Bethany said...

I hope you ALL feel better soon! I always hate to watch my kids be sick. Your children are so so cute! I wish I could give them a big hug... maybe someday.