Monday, January 11, 2010

Early Celebration




We celebrated Gordon's big 30th birthday with my family last week. We made homemade pizza and shakes. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I remember us being 23 and 24 when we were first married. The age of 30 seemed so far away, and now it kisses our cheeks. I couldn't be happier. I am more in love with Gordon now than I was on our wedding day, which I didn't think was possible. I often wonder what I did in life that was so good that God would give me Gordon. I absolutely love, adore, admire and respect him. Happy Birthday my love.

1 comments:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Wow I can't believe Gordon is 30 now!! It looks like you have a fun celebration. The pizza looks amazing! We love you Gordon! You are an amazing example to us and we always talk about what a great man you are!! We love you!!!