This past weekend was full of fun with family. Friday we all went to the baby animal days where the children had the chance to hold and pet a lot of baby farm animals. Saturday we had everyone over to our home for some Greek food and an Easter Egg hunt (since we were not able to get together last weekend.) The cousins had so much fun together. We were especially fortunate to have Dani and Matthew, who live in another state, with us. I bet their parents missed them like crazy, but we were having a blast with them here. Alexander particularly enjoyed hanging with Dani and Eliza this week. It was so cute watching them play pretend (although it ended up being more of the girls bossing Alexander around) but he had fun just the same. We are so fortunate to have a good family who care about each other. Since marrying into this family and watching my kids interact with their cousins, I am realizing now just how much I missed out on growing up away from family.
PS Highlight of the baby animal days: Levi and Alexander eating bugs! Levi first asked if I would dare him to eat a worm (a BBQ flavored worm)to which I did. He ate it, said it tasted pretty good and went on to try the crickets and other tasty treats. Alexander ran right over the table and starting eating the bugs faster than you could count to 1! It was hilarious! Even as we were walking away he had to run back to grab just one more. Enjoy the pictures.
May Activities
13 years ago
2 comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever!! I LOVE THEM!! I so wish we could have been there. Claire would have been in heaven! I admit so would I! I miss you all and this made it even worse! I really can't wait to see you all again. Thank you for posting this. It really means so much to me! I love you!!
That looks so fun. I wanted to go but I couldn't find anyone to go with me and Jer was working. What a great experience for the kids, with the exception of the bug-crunching. Yuck! Boys will be boys, I guess. :)
Post a Comment