Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Alexander

Somewhat successful pictures of the boys ready for church. Alexander turned 3 on Sunday. He really is a good kid, with a good, kind heart. Although sometimes he will get angry with his brother he protects his brother from getting hurt by others. William wants to do everything Alexander does. I love to hear them giggle, read books, wrestle and play in their rooms during quiet time everyday. It is also nice when they actually take naps. We are all a lot happier when that happens. :o)

Tuesday morning Alexander woke up and sighed. I walked into the room, gave him a hug and kiss. He sat up in bed, smiled and said "I'm a lucky boy." (He says lucky as "yucky." Too cute.) Funny, I had just been thinking how I was a lucky mama.










Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Jarvis for these great capes! Not only do my boys love them, so do the kids that come over to play. I think I will have to make several more for friends. The picture below is William flexing his muscles for the camera while wearing the new cape.


Although it was a windy, raining evening we had our great neighbors and friends over, along with Grandma Titus and Uncle Keith and his family to celebrate Alexander's birthday. It was so fun!

Alexander wearing his new pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa Titus. He loves them so much he did not change into his regular cloths the next day.

I purchased, from a friend, Sponge Bob and Disney car bed sets for the boys. They love to play on their beds now. Alexander took this picture of Williams hands and bed. Can you see the poor scabs on Williams arms? He gets mosquito bites and picks at them, never giving them a chance to heal. I've finally started putting the fabric band aids over them...the kind that William can not pull off for a couple of days. His sores are finally starting to close.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I have a question...are both boys in beds in the same room? And if they are how do you do it!? Mine are in the same room...I'm nervous about moving my youngest to a bed (we tried it with a mattress). They do not stay in bed!