Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My wonderful Life

Our Wonderful Dad who loves us so very much. Today Alexander said " I need my Dad." We miss him when he is on business trips.




New Cat that adopted us. The kids LOVE him or her.




Flying Spiderman Kite and the Park










Yard Flowers: I have really enjoyed the cosmos and sweet peas.




Swords, Capes, and Knee Pads for FHE Hike






My Handsome Cowboy with his New Boots and Wranglers





BROTHERLY LOVE AND FUN: Bug and Dinosaur tattoos from Davids birthday party on their bellies.







1 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

I LOVE William with the cat! Alexander looks much older than 3 1/2 with his boots and jeans on and his Popeye look is a crackup. I think his brotherly hugs might not be too enjoyable for William, but it's good he shows his affection. So fun to look at over and over. Thanks for posting these for me. Love you all.