Lincoln at 1 week old.
This is a picture of Lincoln and his cousin who was born 5 days before him named Max. Both are such handsome, sweet baby boys. They are a welcomed addition to the Titus family.
Even more Silliness
Lincoln filling out nicely. He is 2 weeks old in this picture.
Alexander turned 4! We put together a "Super Why" birthday party with the Super Why characters birthday cake, letter/treasure search for the kids and mask making. It was a blast! I had a lot of making the cake for his party. It is the first time I have decorated a cake that I can remember.
Alexander's birthday cereal. It is the only time we purchase sugar coated cereal and they anticipate the purchase and eating of the Lucky Charms which Alexander picks every year. I don't mind. It is my favorite too. Lucky for him he gets to have Lucky Charms on birthday as well!
Surprise birthday present from Grandparent Jarvis. Just what he wanted!
Lincoln becomes 1 Month Old. He is such a strong baby. Since 4 weeks old he has turned himself from his stomach to his back several times!
Daddy Comfort
Toothpaste Art and other messes which include but not limited to the following: toothpaste art in the tub, 5 complete bottles of spices intermixed in one big pile on the counter tops, crayon on all the downstairs walls and poop smears. Have I even mentioned how much I dislike potty training? It is my least favorite of mommy jobs.
Alexander's 1st day of Preschool was today. He was so excited to start. He will go one day a week for 2 1/2 hours. This will be good for him. Alexander is such a social butterfly I had to incorporate this into our "homeschooling."
Both boys dressed and ready for school. William couldn't understand why he couldn't go to school with his brother which led to....
to this picture below. William started to cry. I am hoping this gives William a bit more incentive to potty train. He can hold it and go at appropriate times but he chooses not too. In fact he stayed dry during his nap yesterday! So I told him that if he can wear his big boy underwear all the time without making messes and when he turns 3 he can go to school too. Which is true. He didn't smile when I said that.
William missed his brother so much that he wouldn't play with me. He just laid down under the carport and drew with chalk...even after offering to take him to the park, hand paint, read and computer time. That is one sad boy! It is a good thing Alexander's school is only one day a week.
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
I can't believe how grown up your boys are!! Where has the time gone? Congrats on your newest addition, he is so precious! Um, can I look as good as you after I have a baby?
Post a Comment