Here is some of what we have been up to the past couple of months.
Walks and Hikes in the beautiful mountains. Enjoying nature.
We ventured out in search of harvesting pine nuts the first week of October. We were a couple weeks too late. Most had already been picked and what was left the bugs had gotten to them or the seeds had already fallen out. It was still a fun day being together as a family.
Our sweet neighbor "Aunt Julie" moved back to California in October. It was difficult to say goodbye. We are praying for good neighbors to purchase her home. Who ever purchases the place will have "big neighbor shoes" to fill.
My baby is growing so fast! Lincoln turned 3 months.
We were fortunate enough to get to spent Halloween with cousins again this year. Cute Eliza was a princess, Grandparent Titus and Emma were hippies, Jonah a Batman Lego Man (What a creative costume!) William was a horse, Alexander Superman, Lincoln a pumpkin and me as a witch. Did you see cute Max and Lincoln together? They are only 5 days apart in age. How fun!
Lincoln is growing up. He loves his play center.
Alexander and William love to hold Lincoln in the tub while I wash his hair. It looks like I have another little boy who will love bath time.
William found my red lipstick. Isn't he beautiful?
Handsome boys. They melt my heart. Need I say more?
My dear friend Angie celebrated her birthday with us this past Monday. I made a Russian honeycake for the first time. It turned out pretty cute and tasted great!
May Activities
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Alana, Can I have your address to send you a christmas card? You can email me @ hodson.kelli@gmail.com
Hey Alana, Can I have your address to send you a christmas card? You can email me @ hodson.kelli@gmail.com
Post a Comment