So I set up my health journal blog. For those of you who are interested in following my journey this year, please leave your email address so I can send an invite. I have made the blog private.
Why?
Well I have learned through error that you do not type any word in the blog tittle that has to do with a body part. I wrote a blog post titled "skinny little butts" and I received a LOT of hits from people around the world. So you can only imagine what they were probably trying to pull up on the Internet through word search. YUCK.
I am contemplating making our family blog private as well.
Hope your new year is off to a great start. :o)
May Activities
13 years ago
5 comments:
This link doesn't work. Love you family picture!
I want to follow your blog! Also how is homeschooling going? I would be interested in hearing what kinds of stuff you do. I will be homeschooling starting in the fall. We are going to be following the Charlotte Mason method. Here is my email for the blog...hodson.kelli@gmail.com
Add me please! mcnics@comcast.net
Thanks - Carole
Oops - wrong thing -
nobuckaroos.blogspot.com
larjamdar@yahoo.com. I saw the first post and I think most people can relate, though it's hard to write about. I can certainly relate!
Post a Comment