We finally fixed up the bikes for the kids. They are very happy boys. I took them over to the church parking lot to ride the other day. It took William a little bit to figure out how to peddle but once he got the hang of it he did not want to come home. :o) My bike has a flat so baby Lincoln and I chilled in the car while watching the boys. We did get out and race the kids a couple of times but I find that cowgirl boots are not the easiest to run in. (I LOVE my boots! I should post a picture of them one of these days.)
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
Thank you so much for taking the time to record this for us. I know you have a lot to do, but sharing your little piece of heaven with us is beyond priceless to us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Post a Comment