| Our diligent mother chicken managed to hatch 1 egg. Look at that cute little fluff ball to the left of her. So fun. |
| My attempt to make a Lego cake. Never try to frost a cake when your kitchen temperature is almost 90 degrees. Frosting melts. Good thing we had an AWESOME cake topper. :o) |
| This handsome boy turned 5 on the 22nd. We had a family party for him at the home. He was one happy kid, especially since he got Legos! |
| It can be official now. Alexander is the chef of the house. He got his chef hat. |
| Cute little Matthew playing on the swing set. We have an awesome back yard. Look at that view! |
| We were able to take the boys through the Brigham Temple open house. Alexander and William were so excited. They had been counting down the days. |
| Where did they get their blue eyes from? |
| Alexander gets to go to Preschool one day a week again and be a teacher helper. I was worried he would be really bored but he is enjoying it very much. |
| Lincoln got himself ready to go to school too. I can't kiss this cute face enough. |
| We took the boys up to the family cabin over Labor Day weekend. We enjoyed taking walks to the river, watching cowboy movies, doing puzzles, reading books, archery, drinking soda and being "away." |
| I'm the one who takes pictures so I attempted to take a picture of me with each of my children on this mini vacation. Please don't judge...no makeup and lack of sleep. |
| I love Williams beaming smiles. |
| Lincoln's 3rd tooth finally broke through on top. |
| Me and my Alexander. Can you tell he is my son? |
| Alexander took this picture. |
| I dare you not to smile at this darling face. |
| This is what school at our house looks like. |
3 comments:
Great pictures, Alana! I am so excited to be around to be able to see you more often! Let's plan a get-together soon!
What a wonderful post! I love seeing the great ideas you use for schooling the boys too. It is commendable you were able to take something the boys were inteserested in, like hammering the nails, and turn it into an effective teaching tool. WE are proud of you and your good family. Hugs to you all.
https://www.adrianadian.com/2018/07/Cek-Aja-Kartu-Kredit.html
Post a Comment