Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Catching up Pictures


Alexander,
my
"little
pumpkin,"
at two
months of age.



Alexander at 1 and half months of age when we visited dad (Gordon) at work. I sure have two handsome men in the family. How did I get so lucky?!



This is a picture of those who participated in Alexander's blessing. From left to right: Brother Anderson, Morgan Parrish (Brother-in-law), Jon (Gordon's Father),Uncle Gus Johnson, Gordon with Alexander, Alan (Alana's Father)and Keith (Brother-in-law).


Alexander Quinton Titus was born August 22, 2007 at 3:57 a.m. He weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. This is a picture of my brother Ben (12 years old) holding Alexander on his blessing day. We had Alexander blessed 3 days after he was born while my family (Jarvis') from Missouri could be with us.

5 comments:

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

That picture of Alexander in his little pumpkin hat is so darling! He is such a handsome little boy!

Matchbox Mom said...

woot woot! We love your family! I'm so excited that you have a blog...now we can keep up! Love you,

Tami

bestofthebishops said...

so excited that you have set up a blog. it is so fun to keep up on everyones lives. he is the cutest pumpkin in the whole world!!

Bethany said...

OH,I loved the pictures of all of you. What a cute little one you have!

Bethany

Kim Jarvis said...

WE love your pics. As always, we believe Alexander is the cutest grandbaby ever!!