Our cousin, baby Chase was blessed today. His big sister Brooklyn was taking care of Alexander while sitting on my lap this afternoon. It was so sweet to watch her "baby" Alexander. What a darling little girl.
May Activities
13 years ago
Our cousin, baby Chase was blessed today. His big sister Brooklyn was taking care of Alexander while sitting on my lap this afternoon. It was so sweet to watch her "baby" Alexander. What a darling little girl.
Posted by Alana at 6:36 PM
3 comments:
oh sooo fun! we missed the blessing because we had another blessing to be to. Now i'm really sad, cuz you were there!!! Ah nuts!
Oh and Happy Birthday to a beautiful wife and Mom...
Tam
HE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!!! I really miss you guys!! I hope all is well!!! I can't wait to see you! Happy birthday.. a little late.. I love you guys!!!
hope all is good!
br,
carmudi
Post a Comment