Gordon was watching Alexander Sunday while I was taking care of church responsibilities from home when I heard hair-clippers running in the bathroom. Gordon couldn't stand Alexander's out of control hair, so he decided to take care of it. Dad did a good job on the haircut and Alexander was happy sitting in the sink. I thought maybe the sound of the clippers would scare Alexander, but he just watched what has going on in the mirror and smiled. Notice in the picture how good Gordon is looking. I am so proud of him.
Alexander has learned that he can make sounds while breathing in through his mouth. So now he makes car screeching sounds and keeps us laughing.
We are trying to ween him from falling asleep with his pacifier. It has been sad to hear him cry himself to sleep the last couple of nights. It was just getting out of control...he'd fall asleep with the pacifier and in the middle of the night he'd wake up realizing the pacifier was gone and he would start crying. Hopefully he adjusts quickly...I don't know how much more my heart can take of hearing him cry so much!
May Activities
13 years ago
4 comments:
oh how fun! I love that Gordon took charge! Way to go! He is ADOREABLE!!
Love you guys...it was good to see you the other day!
Tam
It was great to meet you and your family during the wedding. You really eased my fears of having children. Your son is adorable! I hope all is well. :)
~Rylie Martin
wohohohooo...
strong one!
br,
carmudi.co.id
Post a Comment