Friday, April 25, 2008

The Last Exam

I can breath a sigh of relief. I finished my last exam of my undergraduate degree this afternoon and I finished strong! Yahoo! Actually I will be completely relieved once that diploma is in my hands. I still have nightmares that the school is going to call the day before graduation and tell me I have "one more class" to take. It has happened twice so far...even after working with an advisor every semester! What am I talking about..think positive, think positive.

I want to thank everyone for their support through these years of schooling. Especially my loving husband who has supported me through these EXTREMELY STRESSFUL last two years which have been a learning experience, not just for myself but for the school of business and Weber State University. Overall school has been a great experience and I am grateful (and fortunate) to have this business degree.

5 comments:

It all began here said...

Wow~! How cool is that! Congrats and good job!

Deb

Matchbox Mom said...

WOW!!! Good job Alaina! Congratulations girl!

The Flints said...

Way to go, Alana! I know what you have been through. I had both Brittany and Taylor when I graduated. Brittany was 2 and Taylor was 6 months at my graduation. I think education is so important, but nothing is more important that lovein that little guy of yours. Happy Graduation!

Mike Pulley said...

Congrats! You are finished! Hey we're expecting another mini me.

mid said...

https://www.harapanrakyat.com/2015/11/berbagai-sumber-modal-usaha-kredit-tanpa-agunan-salah-satunya/