Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sisters and a 5K Run

This past Saturday Rachel and Britney came down and ran a 5k race with me. It was a beautiful morning and a beautiful run. We did not place, but we finished and we had a good time. Britney and Rachel sure are persistant and enduring runners. I had to work to keep up with them!

After the race we had a big breakfast at our home. Then Britney and I went looking at some shops while Gordon studied and Rachel returned back to Cache Valley for stake conference with Morgan.

We loved having family visit for the weekend.




3 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

wow! What a fun time! Sounds like you girls are awesome...wait! I already knew that!!!

HUGS

bestofthebishops said...

running?! that always amazes me! i am just not a runnner--i wish i were though.
GOOD JOB to all of you!

Jessie said...

good one!
best,
carmudi