We gave Alexander his 3rd haircut a week ago. Each time we cut his hair, we have cut between 1-2 inches off! He definitely has his daddy's thick, blond, fast growing hair. I love it! I love to run my fingers through Alexander's hair when he lays his head of my lap or when I feed him a bottle. Alexander sure enjoys it too. Lately I have been giving him head messages and he loves them just like his Dad. :o)
BEFORE
AFTER
May Activities
13 years ago
3 comments:
Way cute pictures. I love the new blog look! Good job.
So handsome! I love a boy who takes after his dad. How do you get him to hold still long enough for a haircut?
I love your new background too! I tried to change mine, but it kept going to white instead! Don't ya just love computers?
He is seriously so big, i can't believe he is walking!
Post a Comment