Our favorite Great Grandpa Johnson and Alexander. We love GRANDPA!
Aunt Reba, Britney, Gordon, Alexander and I took the gondola up and over the mountain to a newer resort area one day. Here is a picture of Telluride from the gondolla.
Pictures of Great Grandpa Johnson, Britney, Gordon, Alexander and Mom (me)eating outside a cafe in Rico, Colorado, waiting for the fireworks to start. Rico is an old mining town up in the mountains where my grandfather use to mine as a teenager/kid. The population is probably around 200 at best now, but is starting to grow. I am sure it will become a hot spot for those wanting land on the path to Telluride, Co.
Alexander waking up from a nap on the 7 hour car ride home. Nice hair!
we went to Colorado to visit Grandpa Johnson. We watched fireworks up in Rico, an old mining town, then went to Telluride the next day just to walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery on the drive up. I wish I had taken pictures of the incredible views on the drive- they were breath taking! I think that God lives in that part of Colorado..and as the song says, "and if God doesn't live in Colorado, that is where he spends most of his time." :o)
May Activities
13 years ago
4 comments:
Hey,
You guys have been so busy, how fun! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. That's so fun that you were able to have an anniversary getaway, I love those! We will have to go swimming soon!
HEY! Congrats on your number two kid coming. You are not too far behind us. I don't know if you will be here next week (Friday the 25th) , but there are going to be a few people (Cameron, Aimee, Tom, Crystal, etc...you are invited. If not we will be in Ogden the Sunday or Monday 27th or 28th.
You are too cute, Alana!! We love ya, and i'm glad you're having a good summer!!
Oh My... I think he only visits Pueblo Colorado once every ten years.. And so far that is not in the 8 that we have been here... we go up to Northern Colorado to see the beauty... hahaha Congrats on your number two... And Uncle Bart William Peterson thinks the name is perfect.... haha
Post a Comment