Thank you to all those who have shown love, excitement and support for our new baby, William. I particulary want to thank my mother for staying with us for two weeks to help and for my brother and father for making the trip out to visit. It meant a lot to me and Alexander absolutely loved having Grandma around. What a special time for him. Children need their grandparents...there is just a special love grandmas and grandpas give that no one else can.
Grandma holding sick little Alexander. Grandma could make him feel better enough to get a smile.
Grandpa Alan holding William.
Uncle Ben enjoyed playing with Alexander. They really enjoyed building with blocks.
Gordon, daddy, holding his boys. He has been such a help to mommy.
Have you ever felt like this? This is a great picture of very hungry William.
William is really a peaceful, patient baby....when he is not hungry. :o) What an eater he is!
May Activities
13 years ago
4 comments:
what a darling family... has Gordon been too busy to shave.... ha ha.
Such a sweet picture.
How cute! Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby! Just like the rest of ya!
I actually like the goatee, Gordon! Maybe I am a little biased.
I can't wait to meet baby William. He seems so sweet! :)
You definitely have 2 cute cute boys! I hope everything is going well. You are lucky that your mom got to stay with you for 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment