I can't believe William has been here with us for a week now. Time goes by so fast! Newborns change so much in the first week. Here are a couple pictures of our boys.
So far Alexander has been doing well with William. Gordon had all of last week off to help with the house and play with Alexander. Today is my first full day alone with both boys and things seem to be going pretty smoothly. Alexander did get into the icemelt salt this afternoon, spreading it on the carpet and taking a bite or so. Crazy kid. His latest toy interest has been forks and spoons. He always has to have a set in his hands, from the time he wakes us to the time he goes to sleep. I can't figure out what the attatchment is about. He never ceases to make us laugh.
Bundled up ready to play out in the snow.
May Activities
13 years ago
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Will is so handsome, and I'm glad everything went well. We miss you guys!
You have such cute boys! I can't wait to meet lil' William, he is a doll!
I love the crazy things Alexander does. Sawyer loves forks too! :)
Post a Comment