Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brothers


Alexander has decided that he does not want to sleep alone anymore. The other night when I went to check on the boys before I went to bed I found the above picture. How precious! Alexander does this every night now. I end up putting him in his own bed, I get too worried he might roll over onto William in his sleep. I can tell that they are going to be good buddies. Alexander loves to make William laugh. He also loves to help me dress, wash, and play with William. He is a good big brother.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Hope you guys are having a fun summer!

Bethany said...

Alana, I love to see your family so happy! What adorable boys you have. Very nice garden...Keep up the good growing work with kids and garden.

bestofthebishops said...

This is the sweetest picture!! What a good thing it is that he loves his little brother so much.
Love you guys!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/makanan-untuk-mengatasi-insomnia/