Thursday, May 21, 2009

This Past Month




We dropped by Great Grandma and Grandpa Titus's home this week. We even got to visit with Aunt Laurie. It was good to see them and get pictures with the boys.


This is the garden we have planted with my Aunt Jodie this year. It is a big plot of land. It looks like we have our work cut out for us. We have fruit trees, rassberries and other yummy stuff growing. Well planted gardens are so beautiful!


The blackberry bushes.

The strawberry patch.

The grapes on one side of the fence.

Lillacs

Aunt Britney came to visit us for several days on her way back to Idaho. She has returned due to a certain young man still up there. I wonder what the fall time will hold for our family???


I love this profile picture of Alexander...I love his nose! He is such a character, reaching the "terrible two" stage. He never ceases to make us laugh. He is working on learning his alphabet and numbers. He counts stairs with me and likes to put the alphabet refrigerator magnets (the A, B, and C) under the bathroom door when I am using it. I'll say the letter and make the phonic sound and push them back under. It is a game he likes to play and he just giggles.

Handsome Gordon never ceases to amaze and inspire me. I was scratching his back in bed the other night (hopefully not to much detail for you ;) when I had a flash in time. Just as I love, stroke and kiss my baby boys, I could invision my mother-in-law holding her baby Gordon, loving him and praying that only good would happen to his beautiful body...that someday a loving wife would continue to give him a mother's love and so much more.


Happy Boy William: at his 4 month check up weighed 15.5 pounds and 26.25 inches long. He is a very alert baby who LOVES to talk and interact with people. He is getting so close to sitting up by himself.

Congratulations to Caleb and my cousin Stephanie. They were sealed in the Manti Temple on the 13th. Gordon was not able to get work off, so I took the boys down myself. It was such a beautiful drive!


Me and the boys at the Manti Temple.


Gordon and I teach the 12-13 year olds. They are a blast! We rewarded them for bringing their scriptures every Sunday for the past several months with green colored cupcakes and it ended up turning everyone's mouth green for mothers day! Oops!

Finally purchased a jogging stroller. I am as happy as a clam now that I can take the boys outside and run! One step closer to making the triathlon happen.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Your kids are totally darling! I can tell you love being a mom. And that garden! Wuuuweeee. It looks beautiful.

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

William's little rolls are so cute! I am impressed with Alexander's alphabet skills.

Whenever we go to R.E.I., they have the coolest clothes for Triathalon training...I have often considered taking one on just so I could buy something off that rack! :)