Grandma and the young women in the ward put on a puppet show for the ward picnic. The read the book "Skippyjon Jones." If you have not read it, you should. It is one the funnest book to read. Everyone at the function loved it. Great job Mom!
William at 7 months.
I took the kids down to Southern Missouri to visit some of my relatives. Marie was sweet enough to let us stay an evening with her and her cute kids, who are pictured below.
My Uncle Devin, who is my age, with his daughter and son.
William loves the front drivers seat just like his big brother.
Gordon and I were able to go to the St. Louis temple together and help a sister in my parents home ward, with sealing her family names.
Rubba-dub-dub, my two cute boys in the tub!
Grandma took us to the transportation Museum and Alexander LOVED climbing all over the old engines. Alexander is really into Thomas the Train lately.
Drove out to Augusta Missouri to see the vineyards. The drive was beautiful and look at the grapes! I love the southern style homes. I wouldn't mind having a home like the one below someday.
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
Wow! I love those plantation homes too.
Post a Comment