I gave the boys haircuts on Saturday. William's hair lays so nicely now. Look how handsome he is. I need to get a picture of William and Grandpa Alan- they look so much alike. At church on Sunday people kept exclaiming - "Look! A little Jarvis!" A nice thing to say since I think we are a good looking family:o)
We went to the kids magic house this afternoon. Alexander insisted on carrying the bag full of water bottles. It was rather cute watching him try to balance and walk with the weight of the water. I think I should buy him a regular little backpack.
One day Alexander came walking out of Grandma's bathroom grabbing his arm saying "hot, hot." I looked down and he had burned his wrist on the curling iron. It blistered and peeled. To my surprise he has not complained once, but I keep doctoring it daily. He is one tough kid.
May Activities
13 years ago
2 comments:
Ouch! That burn looks terrible! It reminds me of two very severe burns I had in my younger years- unfortunately I feel his pain! :(
I hope you're having a great time with your family. We sure miss you.
Alana, thank you so much for coming to IN to visit me and my family!!! I loved seeing you and your beautiful boys. Come back anytime!!!
I just think the world of you and your family. You are such a beautiful person and mother. Thanks for being my eternal friend.Maybe we could request clouds next to each other in Heaven. :)
Post a Comment