Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Beautiful Babies


Alexander at 26 months.

William at 10 months.

Mom at 332 months. Another picture taken by Alexander. Someday I will get us a really nice camera so I can get better quality pictures of the family, but until then this camera is perfect for Alexander to practice with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really are beautiful and so are you!! You are one of the only people I know who can look good in a photo taken by a 2 year old, upside down, laying on the floor.

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

They are such handsome boys! I am so happy I have access to your blog now. I missed seeing the boys and you and Guido! I love to see all the things you are doing! We love you guys. We just got a disk with some of our wedding pictures (we haven't had any until this week) and there are some really cute pictures of Alexander. As soon as I get them downloaded I will send them to you! Love ya!