Several weeks ago we went up to the family cabin for the weekend. It was lovely being up in the cool mountains taking walks down to the river. Alexander and William had a blast exploring and this time we kept the poison cleaners out of reach! This is a picture of Alexander, William and Dad cleaning out the fire pit before we left. You can see all the little pieces of ash flying in the air...it looks like snow.
I let Alexander ride the train in the mall on Saturday. The train conductor said he had never seen a boy so happy to ride his train. It was a sad moment in Alexander's life when it was time for us to go home. Let's just say Alexander gained a lot of attention in the mall. I love kids. :o)
I did not get a chance to pull the camera out during Thanksgiving, which I feel bad about since we had Aunt Britney and her fiance Ben, Grandpa Johnson, Roseanne, Gus, Tanner and his darling family, and Garret all together for the holiday. I am so grateful to have extended family members within driving distance. Family is such a blessing and the older I get, the more appreciative I become of the quality time we can spend together.
How can you not smile when you look at this picture?
My beautiful William is 11 months. I can't believe how quickly he growing up. He is trying to talk now, but will not attempt to walk on his own or eat with a spoon. He LOVES to read books, roll a ball, talk on the phone, turn on and off the t.v., play peek-a-boo, ride the tricycle with my help, play cars with Alexander, climb into cabinets, touch my eyes and nose, take a bath, give me kisses and cuddle. He smiles and laughs all the time. Except when he squawks like a dinosaur to get our attention. William is such a joy to have in the family.
Alexander's most recent self taken picture.
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
Wow William is almost a year! We are jealous of your cabin trip! That would be so much fun to get away and enjoy the crisp cool relaxation of the cabin! Your two boys are so cute! I love the last picture of Alexander! All I have to say is, like father like son!!! :) Luckily it's a digital age or else you would probably have a whole role of film with this picture on it! ;)
Post a Comment