Saturday, December 5, 2009

Britney's Wedding Shower

I had no idea that it was suppose to snow like it did today, otherwise I would have called off or postponed the wedding shower. The roads were icy. I slid of the road 2 times today with no injury to me or my car. My sister Britney was not so lucky. Britney and her friend were heading north bound on Hwy I-15 when travel started to stop. To make a shorty short, she slid all over and ended up damaging both sides of her car pretty bad. No one was hurt, THANK GOODNESS!

The snow delayed the party, but with the help of family and friends we were able to get the decorations up, food put out and ready just as Britney arrived. It turned out to be a lovely and fun afternoon. Thanks to all those who attended the shower. Britney and Ben received a lot of wonderful gifts and a lot of yummy food storage! Thank you. Here are some pictures below.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very loving sister and Britney is very blessed to have you there. Thank you for doing the shower for her. It all turned out lovely - in spite of the storm. I love the pic of William on the sweeper....so cute.

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Those cupcakes are darling.