Thursday, December 3, 2009

Talking

Have I mentioned just how much I love my little guys, Alexander and William? I love them for lots of reasons but here are just a few recent ones that still have me smiling.

-One night when Dad said "We are thankful for our mommy, we love her" during family prayer, Alexander put his hands on my cheeks and gave me a bunch of kisses on the lips. He then gave me a huge hug and patted my back through the rest of the prayer.

-William is giving me kisses now. If I lay on the floor he always comes up to give me a kiss and a hug. Then he will go and play again.

-Alexander is calling me by my first name most of the time. He can not say Alana, but he says "Nay-na." He calls for me often now over little things and it makes my heart smile.

-William says "bye" and "ook" for "look" now. Often times while we are traveling in the car I'll gasp and exclaim, "Look at the moon, isn't it beautiful?" or "Look at the trees,cars"...etc. William loves to gasp, say "look!" while pointing at something, waiting for me to tell him the name of the object. He even does it while reading books. SO CUTE!

-And I love having them climb into bed with us in the morning and fall back to sleep for a bit. I love having them snuggled up against me.

1 comments:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Oh that is so precious! I love those cute and sweet boys! It's so fun to see how they are learning and growing! They have such amazing parents and it shows.