Monday, September 20, 2010

Dragon Boy

We took the boys to the movie, "How to Train a Dragon" some time back and Alexander has asked to see it many time since.

I am surprised he remembers so much from the movie and desires to watch it again considering when we went to watch it he was screaming and running around like a crazy mouse in a maze trying to get out. He was afraid of the theater after watching Jim Carey's "Christmas Carol" this last winter. What a dark, disturbing show it was, even for me. Poor Alexander was so scared he started crying multiple ties so we finally had to leave. I kept thinking it would get cheerful...I didn't think the scariness would last 95 percent of the show. Anyways, I guess that experience traumatized him until we took him to the dragon show. After holding him on our lap for 2 minutes, he was hooked to the show and LOVED it. Thank goodness.

We took the boys to Toy Story 3 this summer...not a good idea. Poor Alexander cried so hard again over the mean teddy bear that made the baby doll cry. We'll see how the next attempt at a movie goes.

Anyways, since Alexander is so into the dragon movie Gordon made his a dragon viking hat out of aluminum. He loved it as you can tell from the crazy pictures below.



1 comments:

Bethany said...

Great learning links on your blog!!! Thanks for continuing to inspire me. 1000 miles apart and still my trainer. ;)