Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter

This is the first year I have colored eggs with the boys. They really enjoyed dying and coloring the eggs with crayons. Not very many eggs made it in the baskets without cracks for the morning "living room hunt" but it was fun still the same. The boys got into searching for the eggs and loved the gifts.

Alexander seemed to remember the importance of Easter since we had been talking about it for a couple weeks before Easter Sunday. He kept talking about Jesus and how he gave us a special gift the first Easter. Alexander is so excited to know his cat will be resurrected so he can hold her again. :o)










Happy Boys with their new scooters. I know...I don't usually do big gifts for Easter but I couldn't resist. They were such great deals on Amazon and I needed a special occasion to give it to them. Easter only seemed a great day to surprise them. It has proven to be a good, well used gift.

Finding eggs.

0 comments: