Moab Utah is a wonderful place to visit and explore! We had 5 days down there in March and barely scratched the surface of outdoor activities we could do. My parents were sweet and rented a super nice condo for us to stay while we played for a week. The boys absolutely LOVED the hot tub. I think this vacation was the most active, yet most mentally relaxing one we have had for a long time. I didn't feel like I needed to go home to recover from the trip.
Watching clouds.
William kept wanting to hide and play in the sand in the holes along the path.
Alexander and William think that their Uncle Ben is the coolest! Ben was so sweet and played with them a ton. The boys still ask me every week if they can play with him.
We took the 7 mile off road path and went down and up crazy rock formations. Kind of like what is pictured above. There were several times we had to build up a tire path with rocks so we could continue on the trail. I admit, I took the kids off the 4 wheelers a couple of times while the men did the crazy stunts to get us to the end of the trail. I haven't been so nervous like that is a long time...it was a rush. It was my first time 4 wheeling off road as well!
Grandpa Johnson was able to come with my parents to Moab. It was nice to see him again. He loves 4 wheeling!
William's lovely fashion.
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment