Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Boy turns 1!!

Well this one cool kid turned 1 on Friday the 22nd. I can not believe how quickly time has gone by. I was in the grocery store Thursday picking up items for his party when it dawned on me that Alexander is not a baby anymore. I did the mother of all mother things...I got emotional right there in the store. As you can probably tell from this blog spot, I love this guy so much. He just brightens up my life.

Anyways, here are some pictures from his actual birth "day." We met Gordon for lunch at a darling Italian restaurant, since spaghetti is Alexander's favorite, and then we went to the park with his friend David. It was a nice day. Saturday is when we had a bubble party with cupcakes at the park for him. He had so much fun.






Blowing out his candle.


These are pictures of some of Alexander's buddies and family members that came to his birthday party. Thanks to everyone who came and for the fun gifts. Alexander had so much fun and spent so much energy playing that he fell right to sleep on the car ride home!


3 comments:

Krista said...

what a cute family you have!!!
crazy that your little one is already 1!!
..he is really such a darling little guy!
congrats on the 2nd boy!...when are you due? december?
how exciting!!
always so good to hear from you alana! :)

Natalie said...

I wish we could have come to his birthday party! We have been out of town and didn't get your message until it was too late. Thanks for thinking of us and Happy Birthday Alexander!

Lauren said...

Alana! I haven't seen you since your wedding, but I saw your link from the Pulley's blog. Congrats are past due with Alexander and baby to be. BTW, I still have my bookmark you sent me from your mission, I keep it tucked somewhere in my scriptures. Glad to see you are doing well!