Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saying "See you Later"








Well, all things must come to an end, even though we don't want them to. Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ben and Aunt Britney for coming and spending time with us. We will cherish this family vacation always. We love you all so much and look forward to our next visits. Love, Gordon, Alana and Alexander

4 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

It looks like dad's head is stuck up in the corner of the room. WE sure wish you were proud of Alexander, poor baby!!!

Jackie Greenwood said...

I can't believe how big Alexander is getting. I hope you had fun in Yellowstone, it's my fav! Can't wait to see ya.

keithandjanet said...

Hey you guys,
Grandpa and Grandma sure look like proud Grandparents. Looks like they had a fun time and didn't want to leave. Glad you got to be together for a time.
Love,
Aunt Janet

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Alana,
Alexander looks exactly like you! He is such cute little boy. I'm so glad you have a blog! I love seeing updates of family. I'm putting together a CHristmas Card list. Email me your address! kistineperkins@hotmail.com