Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yellowstone

The camp set-up. It was so much fun camping with the family for the week. The evenings were cool and we could hear the wolfs howling at night. It was awsome!







Alexander had so much fun playing in the dirt. Can you tell? He also ate tons of dirt and rocks which have been showing up in his diaper for the last three days. Poor guy- this is the first time he has had a bad diaper rash! He is doing better though. I'm glad he got to play, get dirty and be a baby boy.



Uncle Ben and Alexander playing cars in the dirt. They sure had fun!




Waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.



Old Faithful






The geyser called Morning Glory - so pretty but hot!



One of the many beautiful waterfalls in Yellowstone along with a picture of a herd of Buffalo and a lovely river.



2 comments:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Your pictures are awesome. I'm glad you had a good time.

Weren't you afraid of the wolves coming to eat you? ;)

Kim Jarvis said...

Great shots of old Faithful!! I almost feel like we are there again. Thanks for everything.