William Augustus Titus
Born: 2:23 a.m. Monday Dec. 29th
7.9 lbs 20 inches
Look at all his hair!
Proud Dad
Me and my handsome boys
Alexander holding William for the 1st time. Alexander just smiled and giggled the whole time.
Another good picture of William's hair. This was taken right before we left the hospital today.
Everyone is doing well. Glad to have little guy here with our family. So far he seems to be a good eater and a GREAT sleeper.
As far as the birth goes, wechecked into the hospital at 12:45 a.m. with contractions 3 minutes a part. By the time they took us to our room and had me changed by 2:00, my water had broken and my conctractions were coming every minute or less. As you know, he was born at 2:23 a.m. I laughed him out. Doc and Gordon saw all the hair when he crowned and made an exclamation. I felt, then asked for a mirror so I could see. When I did it made me giggle (and take my mind off the sensations)Then the doctor and nurses laughed, as so did I, and out came William! It was pretty cool.
May Activities
13 years ago
13 comments:
Congratulations! I've been checking to see when he would arrive. He's beautiful. You don't do epiderals do you? I'm excited for you and your sweet family.
Alana and Gordon, congrats! he is absolutely beautiful. I clicked on the picture of Gordon, and looked at that picture. Pure joy and love I see in those eye of his daddy!
Way to go on the no meds! welcome to the club!
love you guys!
YEAH! I am so excited for you guys! The day has finally come. He is a handsome little babe. I can't believe all that hair! And you look so AWESOME! I hope that he continues to eat and sleep well for you.
Hi, Alana!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for your new boy!
I hope you still remember me. Best wishes for a happy new year.
Love, Namie
What handsome boys you have!! CONGRATULATIONS and welcome WELCOME William!!!
Love you!
Hi Alana and Gordon!
He is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. It's busy having 2 but so much fun to watch as they start to respond to each other.
Do you have Namie Kudo's email or address? I see a post from her here.
Yay! I love all that beautiful dark hair.
How wonderful to see that Alexander loves his little brother. :) Congratulations.
He is so darn cute. I love the picture of him looking up at Gordon right after he was born. Priceless.
~Love Aunt Bonnie
We are so proud to have such good looking nephews!! I love how you laughed him out! I could so easily picture you doing that! It made us laugh so hard! We can't wait to meet our new nephew and to see you, Guido and Zander when we come in March!! We are so looking forward to it! We LOVE you all!
Congratulations! He's a cutie, and yes, so much hair! Cobin is so sweet to his little bro, I'm sure by the looks of it Alexander will be the same!
He is sooo cute Alana! Congrats, and I'm so glad the delivery went well and fast! Have fun!
What a beautiful little boy! I wasn't lucky enough to get boys with hair. Mine have been pretty bald. Congrats!!
So I know I'm WAY LATE, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Even though I'm just barely commenting, I really have been thinking about you and hoping that William would come soon!!! YAY, I'm SO SO excited for you!!! That's so AWESOME you laughed him out! What a great story and how great are you for being so calm and collective to laugh while giving birth! WAY TO GO!!!!!YAY!
Post a Comment