Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stats

We are having another round of colds here at the Titus home. To my delight, the kids are kicking it quicker this time.



Alexander's 18 month Dr. visit Stats

Height: 35 inches - 93%
Weight: 27.15 lbs - 70%
Head: 47.5 cm - 40%
Humor: excellent
Curiosity: 150%

Enjoys: climbing, playing with the DVD player, hugging his brother, wrestling, being outside, identifying shapes, puzzles, Yahtzee, go-gurts, playing with water and pretend cooking.




William's 2 month Dr. visit Stats

Height: 24 inches - 90%
Weight: 13 lbs - 90%
Head: 39 cm - 25%
Alertness: excellent

Enjoys: Watching his brother play, eating, cuddling with mother, being talked and read to, sitting upright, smiling, and grabbing toys.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You've got some tall kids there! Chloe at 2 1/2 is only 37" tall. Devon is 8 months and 30" (he got it from his grandfathers not Greg or Me).

Kim Jarvis said...

I have to say that Alexander is one of the most photogenic children I have ever seen. And William is so dang cute!! I cant wait to hug them again.