Monday, March 30, 2009

Silly Pictures

Sunday evening I started taking pictures during our family wrestling match with Alexander, when we all should have been getting ready for bed. Alexander loves to wrestle and is so stink'n cute, I couldn't help but get a few pictures of our crazy family.



Broccoli is this kids candy. Towards the end of his dinner I thought I would give him some pudding for a dessert, but after two bites he pushed it away and went straight for the broccoli. I didn't complain.


We tried to stage a photo with the two boys, but it was not very successful as you can see. I couldn't stop William from crying after this.



At least it ended with a sweet kiss from Alexander.


"Get Dad Alexander...blow raspberry kisses on his cheek!"


Now you know where the boys get their good looks from- Handsome Gordon!


Can you tell he is my son? I can't believe he is 3 months already! He turns from his back to his tummy and from his tummy to his back now. He is growing up way too fast!


Me and my sweet boys.


The next morning hair results. :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I cherish the memories I have of wrestling with my parents and goofing around! Awe, good times! You're so cute! I miss you! Looks like things are just great!