Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

William's First Haircut

BEFORE





AFTER








The Many Faces of Alexander











6 comments:

Krista said...

what little cuties you have!!! they are such a combination of both of you i think! Ü

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

I love the pictures! Thank you for putting new one's up we love to see the growth of your boys. We can't wait to see you and to meet William! Love you guys!

Nicole said...

I love it!!! I can't believe how big William is getting. Way too much fun. We need to get together sometime soon. Hope all is well.

Love ya!

Bethany said...

What darling little boys! they look alike in some ways, and yet very different. I wish that we lived closer.

Lindsey said...

Your boys are so cute! Seriously, they're like twins, except with a larger age gap than a few minutes. I love fresh hair cuts. I hope you guys are all feeling better. Some sunshine next week should help too :)

bestofthebishops said...

Such cute boys! Alexander is looking so much like Gordon to me. It was fun seeing you at Julies shower.