Gordon works away from home. Why? Because he is such a great cook. One of the downfalls of having a husband who loves to prepare gourmet meals is that he prepares gourmet meals. How can I just eat small portions of something that tastes sooo wonderful? If Gordon worked from home, I am sure we'd all gain an extra 50 pounds!
So what makes me write this? Well, besides Alexander's four molars breaking through and dealing with his "irritated side," we had a very relaxing holiday weekend together as a little family. It felt so nice not having to rush here or there or keep any kind of schedule. We got some much needed rest and play time. Gordon prepared most of the meals and we ate like royalty. It is amazing how a well made meal can make you feel so content with life. Now it is back to the gym routine to work off the 3 pounds gained!
I love you Gordon, thanks for a wonderful weekend and thanks for working so hard to provide for our family. ;O)
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment