It is 11:19 a.m. and Alexander went down for a nap without a sound. How is this possible? I laid his head on the pillow of the regular bed (otherwise known as the "big boy bed"), put his blanket over him, kissed his forehead and walked out saying goodnight. I went straight into my room across the hall and sat there to see what would come next. Silence. He turned over on his side, snuggled his blanket and went right to sleep! Is this a victory? I am going to try this again tonight at bed time and see. Wish me luck. P.S. Thanks Natalie for the suggestion. :o)
May Activities
13 years ago
3 comments:
I am so glad that Alexander liked his "big boy bed"... who would have ever thought that all of our problems could be solved so easily? I guess our boys just want to grow up faster than we want them to.
that is so nice! he is getting to be a big boy!
he is such a cute little boy! i think i finally caught myself up on reading your blog. this is such a great way of keeping up on the happenings in each others lives. thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment