Last Friday between delivering Halloween treats and running errands I managed to lose a bunch of the tithing money I had put in my back pocket after cashing a check. I searched for a couple of days in the house and car hoping to find the bills, but to no success. At first I wanted to cry...but then I remembered the time when we were completely out of money and God blessed us.
Gordon and I had decided to take a run along the river trail to enjoy the fall outdoors when all of a sudden I felt that I needed to retie my shoe 25 minutes into the run. Just as I was reaching over a 10 dollar bill blew against my shoe. We were in the middle of a wooded area with no one else around and we hadn't passed anyone in a long while. I kept my eye out for another individual the whole run back to the car, but saw no one. God blessed us so that we could get a bit of groceries and some fuel in the car so that we could go to church the next morning.
As I thought of that experience my heart was softened. Someone else had to lose that 10 dollars so that God could provide for us. Maybe Heavenly Father answered someone elses financial prayer through my loss. I hope so.
Anyways, as far as the spaghetti lotion goes....Alexander often times watches me put my make-up on while he sits in the bathtub playing. He has picked up on the fact that I rub my hands together and put lotion on my face every day. So, anytime I give him lotion, he rubs his hands together and puts it on his face. Well we had spaghetti a couple nights ago. Alexander got a bunch of sauce on his hands, rubbed them together and began covering his face. It was the funniest thing to watch! I will upload a picture when I get a moment.
May Activities
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment