For my Dad's birthday last month, Alexander and I flew out to Missouri as a surprise. He has no idea we were coming and was completely shocked to see us there. It was so much fun to surprise him and get the chance to visit my family.
Alexander was asleep when "we" jumped from the front of the couch to surprise Grandpa.
Grandpa Alan helping Alexander "drive a tractor" at the pumpkin patch.
Me, a 7 months pregnant mom trying to figure out why my camera was not working. The batteries ended up dying. Bummer!
Alexander enjoyed sitting among the pumpkins. I can't believe how much my little pumpkin has changed since last Halloween.
Alexander had so much fun chasing uncle Ben's dog the whole time of our visit. He also enjoyed playing in the dogs sleeping cage.
We went to the zoo with Grandma Kim. Alexander was more interested in making friends with the other children than he was with the animals.
Went to Ben's school concert. Ben did a great job playing the tuba. I was amazed at how well he could keep the beat and how well he knew his fingerings. It was fun to watch him play. I am so proud of him. He has a great heart.
Alexander gave the family home evening lesson. He colored the pictures of the creation. Good job Alexander.
May Activities
13 years ago
1 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! :)
Post a Comment