Friday, July 23, 2010

Missouri: Day 3

End of day 3 with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Ben. What a fun filled day. The little boys are exhausted. Darling William fell asleep with his Buzz Lightyear and Winnie the Pooh bear. Melt my heart!

Near the swimming pool there was an awesome statue of a what looks like a man coming up out of the ground. I took the pictures from the car so I was unable to get a picture of the face. It looks like he is taking his first breath after holding it for a long time.


Alexander and William loved the children's water slide.



This evening Dad and I went on a bike ride. It was dark when we got home but I tried to get a picture of us anyways. I have forgotten how thick the humidity is here in Missouri. The camera lens kept fogging up from the humidity as fast as I could wipe it. I took these pictures within seconds. Look at the haze on the second picture!

0 comments: