So I pulled my hair into a ponytail and cut it shoulder length a couple mornings ago. It is an odd length to wear down so I was debating whether to A-line cut my hair chin length or if I should grow my hair out again. I just needed a change. Anyways last night I was laying in bed looking at celebrity hairstyles when I came upon a beautiful hairstyle which I replicated today for church. I felt beautiful again for the first time in a bit. Those darn pregnancy hormones and ever expanding tummy does crazy stuff to the brain.
Three cheers to a great hair day!
May Activities
13 years ago
3 comments:
I always thought you had gorgeous hair! I remember very clearly thinking that in singles ward that you might have had the best of all of us! ( :
So pretty! It turned out really nice! You're so pretty, Sis! :)Love you!
Love, love LUUUUUUV the hair!!! That style is gorgeous
Post a Comment