I know it is silly to announce the arrival of our new little boy without posting a picture, but I thought I would let everyone know anyways. (Now I can't find the USB port for the camera.)
Lincoln Maxwell Titus was born last night at 7:37 p.m. in an awesome home water birth experience. He is 7.8 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long with brown hair. We all are doing great and the big brothers can't kiss Lincoln enough.
I will post pictures and more details soon.
May Activities
13 years ago
8 comments:
Very Exciting! I am so happy that you had a good experience with the home birth. I loved having a water birth with Devon. Can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations Titus Family! So happy for you.
You missed our 3 year olds birthday but you made the moon landing anniversery. Congratulations. (We are still waitinging)
Congratulations you guys! We are SO EXCITED to meet this new little guy and spend time with all of you next weekend! See you soon!
Congratulations! I look forward to pics and details!
Congrats friend! You are amazing! I hope to meet this little man soon! Take care. I know I'm not close but I'm close enough so if you need anything, let me know!
YAY!
Congratulations! So excited for you!
xoxoxo,
Lora
Yay! Congrats. Cannot wait to hear about how he got here. Give little Lincoln a kiss on the cheek from Aunt Deb.
Post a Comment