Monday, July 18, 2011

Well...

It is the waiting game here. Waiting for our baby to make his/her debut and I am over worked trying to keep the house in perfect order 24/7 since this will be a home birth. So far this is the only down side to a home birth. I'll let you know about the rest after it happens.

Alexander seems to be just fine from his accident. I am so grateful. In fact, that weekend after the bump he ran a mile at the high school track and wanted to run more but I wouldn't let him because I was afraid he might over do it. I asked him if he wanted to start running in races and he said yes. We've got a natural born runner.

I still haven't figured out how to put pictures on the blog with the new program and I have so many great pictures to share. Luckily grandparents will be here tomorrow to see their grand-kids in person. :o)

1 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats Alana to you and your cute family! Love the name Liam. Can't wait to hear all about him. :)