Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gordon's Birthday and Grandma Visits



So I completely spaced pulling out the camera during Grandma Kim's visit in January so here is a picture of a previous visit. Grandma Kim surprised us and flew out to be with me and the boys while Gordon had a business trip. We had so much fun with Grandma Kim. Alexander keeps telling me, "Mom, in the morning I am going to get on a plane and fly to Grandma Kim's house all by myself. You can stay here with William and paint me a rainbow." I pray that we will get the chance to go out and visit this year.

Thank you Grandpa for letting Grandma come visit. It was much needed. I am so very grateful for loving, supportive parents.




Aunt Britney and Uncle Ben also made a surprise visit while Grandma was here. Sunday night we had a birthday party for Gordon since he was gone on his actually birth day. Do you know what this man did? He made his OWN birthday dinner. He made a white sauce chicken lasagna, home made noodles and all! It was delicious! Thank you Gordon for making such a yummy birthday dinner for yourself so we all could enjoy. :o) At least he let me make the cake.



0 comments: