William turned 3 on December 29th and we all ended up with awful colds so we did a small family birthday on his actual birth date and then several weeks later had a party with close friends.
Sticking with tradition William chose the Lucky Charms cereal for his birthday breakfast. Birthdays are the only time I let the kids have sugar cereal so it is a real treat for the boys. I also let him open his present which was the Mickey Mouse shirt and soda pop. This William loves pop!


In the evening we sang happy birthday and shared a mini cake which was perfect since William only likes the frosting and leaves the cake.
On the day of his birthday party I finally perfected my 100% whole wheat bread recipe. Yes, I finally had to give into adding some gluten into the dough but to all of our enjoyment it has made it a wonderful texture inside. Plus it keeps longer and doesn't get dry.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, William! Sure wish we could have been closer so we could have done a fun joint party. ;) Great job on the cake!
Post a Comment